Piss off...

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Not as bad as I thought

All day long I've been consumed by a rather nauseating question: how could I, even with my prodigious capacity, consume fourteen beers between 4:00 PM and 11:00 PM yesterday? I found four cans left this morning. Doing the math, I had fourteen. How?!?! How in the fucking fuck?!?

As it turns out, I got a 12-Pack, rather than my intended 18-Pack (the fridge packs are kind of close in size), and only had eight.

Phew! I'm only a borderline alcoholic after all!

4 Comments:

Blogger RitalinKat said...

so why the return to blogger.. did you get disgusted with gather?

I saw clerks II on saturday too.. I LOVED it.. you gotta got to

www.myboringasslife.com to read how Kevin Smith got Jason Mewes off drugs... Its good.

9:35 PM

 
Blogger Mintyfresh said...

Yeah, I read that. Great piece.

Gather is great, but you can't say FUCKING SHIT on Gather without censoring yourself. FUCK that. I'm'a keep doing both, yo. This is just a more visceral path from my brain, or what's left thereof...

9:39 PM

 
Blogger RitalinKat said...

You don't have to censor yourself.. they do it for you.. they fucking pull your comments and articles if they don't like em.. Nazi's. Anyway they are offline right now... probably gozer sent em a bomb or something.

10:22 PM

 
Blogger cold blooded said...

Last weekend I got a flank steak, some broccoli rabe, and a 12 pack. Add Eagles football to that mix and I'm one happy mofo (wait, no censoring... MOTHER FUCKER!!!). Even preseason is great after a seven month drought, hence the excitement and indulgence. When I grabbed my self-imposed last of the night, I realized that left only one beer. All alone in the chilly 'fridge... kinda fucked up for a school night.

11:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home