Piss off...

Friday, February 15, 2008

Bah

Right now I've got a very mild touch of the flu, and I feel like absolute pounded shit. So it's rather astonishing to think that ten years ago I would continue my pack-a-day-plus habit throughout a cold, and nine years ago almost exactly I kept my habit through a seven week bout with pneumonia. The thought of inhaling air right now has me on bent knees.

'the faack?

On the other hand, I'm drinking a nice (cheap, but nice - Covey Run) Riesling right now, and I can certainly remember a few nights I can't remember from back then. I've also had nothing but salmon the past two days, and back then it was nothing but subs. Progress or digress? Or neither? Who knows with these things.

Either way, the Reisling is rather lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home