Piss off...

Monday, November 14, 2005

It's done. Except for completing it.

I finished my novel yesterday.

What's that you say, Westbye? You wrote 32,000 words in one fell swoop of frenzy, coffee and bennies? No!!! Silly mortal. I did, however, while plotting in longhand with my trusty legal pad, come up with the final story arc and denoument. Now it's just a question of filling in a few questions of timeline, and on to the 12/01 finish line. All this while hanging with some our estemed co-conspirators at Panera and inhaling bagels. I love this job.

3 Comments:

Blogger trezzure said...

Gather.com Introduces Powerful New Tools to Build Valuable User-Generated Media
The official launch of Gather.com was announced today, ushering in a powerful new set of tools to help individual authors to mingle their content with professional publishers in an online system designed to ...
Your blog is soo great.. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a
secret of online business success
site. It pretty much covers secret of online business success related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-) Im waiting...

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Mintyfresh said...

Go fuck yourself, spam maggot.

9:02 PM

 
Blogger No Filter: The Book said...

I thought the Great Lost Bear would be a great place for a meet-up .. They have WiFi there and great beer.

Any thoughts?

ed davis

1:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home