Piss off...

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ummm

Yeah, so I need to be, like, working right now? I'm rewriting all website copy for a multi-millionaire Austrailian web marketer client, and the completed work is due at the end of August. That would be Thursday, by the way. Am I making good progress? Well, my business partner and I are still trying to come up with a viable angle on the thing. So far I've managed to condense the piss out of some sales material that my client has already been using. Now comes the site itself.

Good thing I've already gotten a sizable deposit for this.

On the other hand, I've already gotten a sizable deposit for this, which means it might be rather corking to complete the project. I'd kind of like to get the remainder of my sizable fee, also.

This is what I wanted...this is what I wanted...this is what I wanted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home