Piss off...

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Friends and Family

Eleven friends, old and new, circling a table loaded with 'cue and drink last night.

Warm sits around the woodstove with my parents, the 200 year old farmhouse alive with the glow of wine and laughter.

Everyday adventures with my wife and best friend.

Now as I'm ten years removed from the point where I emerged from my solitary 20s, I realize just how amazing my life is now. Not perfect by a long shot, but compared to where I was ten years ago? No comparison. It's a great place to be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Counting Ducks said...

Love this scene.

10:50 AM

 
Blogger b-dub said...

You're in for the next one! Kris and I both looked at each other and said "Why isn't Sarah here?!?"

5:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home