Piss off...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

More thumbnails from my own office space

And how did my work day begin? I ended up squirting myself from mouth to upper chest with Purell. My bottle sits on a shelf at about eye level. Must've been a clot in the nozzle. Glamorous. Coffee tasted great after that.

Furthermore, our copier is gone. Gone. Of course "our" copier is shared by at least five departments, and it's a good half a football field away from my chamber...er, cube. Nevertheless, I'm now running upstairs at least every half hour because our copier is gone. Supposedly a new copier, located a bit closer for a bit more exclusivity, is due Thursday. I certainly hope so, because I'm not digging our copier being gone.

I'm getting ready for this. Should be a trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home