Piss off...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Navigating the valley between Christmas and the New Year

Alastair Sim's 1951 portrayal of Scrooge is definitive, I still have a major boner for Donna Reed, and I love cooking with Cuisinart. There. Goodbye Christmas 2005.

So this is how 2005 started. In a two room apartment, with plans to move to Seattle. The car was breaking down: we couldn't afford to keep putting money into it, so we got a new car. We couldn't afford a moving van, so we got a house. I don't analyze it, I just go with it. That might be the problem. Then again, I can't argue with results.

I'm looking forward to the new year, and returns to Seattle, Chicago, hopefully NYC, and an unknown anniversary locale. It's good to be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home