Piss off...

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Good

It's been a good day if only because I finally got The Complete Cartoons of The New Yorker to load correctly on my laptop. Where would I be without Peter Arno, Willian Steig and Charles Adams? Shudder to think. The New York Football Giants just knocked Tampa Bay out of the playoffs, and that's good because I despise Florida. We've got a Manaschewitz Bean Soup simmering on the stove, and that's good because I love winter soup, and this one will be great with the leftover shredded chicken we're going to add. I've got almost six hours left until bed time, and that's good because I have client work to do. I have client work to do, and that's good because I get paid by my client. I like money, quite a bit. I've heard good things about it and would like to discover more. There is absolutely nothing else to report, but it's good to do so. Sometimes that's good enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home