Piss off...

Monday, November 16, 2009

Nibbles and Bites

A major drive on the writing empire building front: I've made the leap from prospecting freelancing graphic designers and advertising agencies to prospecting Fortune 500s. This is a huge point of transition. I'm jumping from practically nonexistent entity to competent agency with a national presence. On a dime, no net.

Shit!

I'm actually not letting the doubt get to me, though. I had never written a four letter direct mail campaign before I did it (twice) for a major environmental non-profit. I had never written web copy for a community college in Michigan or an orthodontist in LA before I did it. So it's all new, and all good and I can handle it.

Really...

No, seriously..............

right????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home