Piss off...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Keep on moving, don't stop...

So long Winter, literally and figuratively. It's WARM today: 70s for the first day of Spring. Makes the sepia landscape and bare trees a little easier to take. I'm full of BBQ and ice cream, and starting to be full of a decent Cuvee Blanc. A bit windy for the porch, but I shall try it again in a few. So far, so good.

In the meantime, I'm going to piss off with impunity. For a bit. It's been a full-court press on the business front of late, and I've got some solid leads. The seeds are starting to blossom. Work hard, get rewarded hard eventually. It's an amazing time: my goal of retiring from the cube on 09/12/12 is actually realistic. I'm going for it! This is the overtime-rich portion of my life. Knowing that it's going to pay off makes the work not work. Not a bad thing.

Blather, blah, feh. Must make more effort to keep the fingers moving creatively, though. Here is today's attempt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home