Piss off...

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Baffling for Breakfast

Okay, so maybe this forum will become the recovery journal to an extent. My audience is minimal, and it's certainly better to pour it all out - which I feel the need to do - here rather than a bunch of meepy passive-aggressive Facebook statuses.

This is hard. So hard. I am walking emotional wreckage.

Seeing all my demons, coming to terms with how they affected me and others, the mortification of it all...a life of self-sabotage and kicking my own stall door open.

As my counselor has said, this is not a death sentence, and it doesn't have to get worse. And that's so true, and I am taking the necessary steps to change, get better, BE better.

Because I don't ever want to be like I was and have been again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home