Piss off...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

See a little light

Had my interview today for my dream job (as jobs in lieu of self-employment go): copywriter for my current company. It went fucking well, and I would be looking at a minimum 12K raise on the spot. I find this quite acceptable.

Cooperstown in seventeen days, and ten days in Seattle in twenty-six days. I'm in favor.

We have uncovered a stunning hardwood floor in the dining room, and we will uncover a stunning hardwood floor in the living room on Saturday. Righteous.

Beer is plentiful, I have a great wife and my daily crossword, and a boy with a grill is unstoppable. I guess, what I'm saying, is that life right now is good.

Remind me to go off on the war, the administration, gas prices and the FOX network after the glow fades...

3 Comments:

Blogger cold blooded said...

Mmmm, Becks.

4:59 PM

 
Blogger ottobb98 said...

Eminem's Relatives Sue Rapper Over House
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Great blog site!! Bookmarked it for future reference.

I have a poker win
site/blog. It pretty much covers poker win related stuff.

Come see mine if you get time.

5:19 PM

 
Blogger cwoo2005 said...

Intelliseek Again Will Monitor Consumer 'Buzz' for 2006 Super Bowl Ads
The National Football League's preseason activities are focused on the field, but advertisers are already beginning to make decisions about whether to buy multi-million-dollar 2006 Super Bowl ads.
Womens Shoes :: Women's
Shoes
:: Rocket Dog :: Rocket
Dog Shoes

5:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home